Return and Exchange Policy
Leftover Diamonds wants you to be completely satisfied with your jewelry purchase. Please review our return policy prior to making your purchase, so that you can, in the event that you need to return or exchange your item, return the item to us.
You have 30 days from the date of shipment to return your item. Your completed RMA form (below) must be submitted and approved before you can return your item. With the approval, you will receive instructions and a return address. All returned and exchanged items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. The following stipulations are required before a refund or exchange will be granted
1. RMA Number: RMA number is required for your return. Packages without RMA numbers will be refused upon delivery to Leftover Diamonds.
2. 30 DAYS: Item must be returned and delivered to us within 30 after your order has shipped. After this date, they cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
3. Security Tag: The original security tag must still be attached to the unworn item in order for refunds to be processed. If the tag has been removed (or if it has been removed and re-attached) the return policy is voided.
4. New Condition: Items must be in new condition (no signs of wear, no scratches and no signs of dirt or hand oils) can be present. Items that have been altered by a jeweler other than Leftover Diamonds jewelers (i.e. rings that are resized) are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
5. Very Large and Very Small Ring Sizes: Ladies rings sized above a size 8.0 and below a size 4.0 (British size H and P 1/2) are considered special order and are not eligible for a return or exchange. (Exceptions can be made depending on the style of the ring. Please contact us before you place your order if you would like to request special permission.)
6. Custom and Special Order Rings: items marked as "special order" or "custom" on the website are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
7. Sale items: Only regularly priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items are not eligible for exchange or refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Your invoice must be included in the return package.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email ONLY IF IT DOES NOT PASS INSPECTION and your refund is rejected. Otherwise, your refund will be applied and you may not receive notice.
If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 4 business days of receipt of returned item.
Late or missing refunds
Refunds take longer to post to a credit card statement or bank bank balance than charges do. Please be patient. Feel free to speak to your financial institution to find out if a refund is pending.
If you haven’t received a refund after the 4 day refund period, please make sure to check your account, and speak to your bank or credit card. Many times a refund is pending and it has not appeared on your account yet. If you need to speak to customer service, or have any questions regarding refunds, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any item that is exchanged will also carry a 15% restocking fee. The remainder of the purchase price will be used toward the new item. Any amount above the difference will need to be paid by the customer.
Shipping and postage are the responsibility of the customer returning the item. We do not pay for shipping for returned or exchanged items. (some exclusions apply)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We require each returned packaged to be insured. USPS generally has the lowest rates and the best insurance services. We recommend using USPS for any returned items.